Prompts 520 - 527. Snape/Hermione
requested by writersarea
- In an alternate universe, Severus survives and hides out at Hermione’s home.
- Crookshanks makes a mess in the dungeons. Snape reacts.
- Hermione finally stands up to Snape.
- “She knew the potion was perfect, and Hermione grinned smugly as Professor Snape passed her cauldron.”
- After curfew, the professor runs into Hermione collecting potion ingredients on the edge of the Forbidden Forest.
- While visiting her children at Hogwarts, Hermione has a conversation with the portraits in the headmaster’s office.
- Unbeknownst to Harry and Ron, Hermione has been corresponding with Professor Snape during the events of book seven.
- Hermione reacts to Snape’s death.
Alright followers, I have 8 requests in the backlog, so I’m going to close requests for a bit. If you would like to help suggest some prompts, check out the requests under the cut and submit your ideas (fanmail works too)!
Prompts 510 - 519. Draco Malfoy
requested by illmeetyouatthestables
- The morning of his birthday, Draco wakes to a cat on his chest.
- After the dust of the Final Battle has settled, the family returns to Malfoy Manor and has a discussion.
- AU: Draco is made head boy. Lucius reacts unexpectedly.
- “I’m not sticking my head in there!”
- On his first day working at the Ministry, Draco has lunch with Harry.
- A poorly-brewed potion causes Draco to have a really terrible Tuesday.
- Astoria is tired of waiting, so she proposes instead.
- “If you think for a second that I regret what I’ve done to save my family, you’ll be sorely disappointed.”
- When Narcissa is on her deathbed, Draco tells her a secret.
- The tattoo covers the left side of his chest, intricate lines and colors swirling together to form a _______.
Requests are open!
Prompt 509. Lee Jordan and family spends Christmas 2020 at the Burrow. At the traditional Chess Tournament, he takes the role of commentator.
submitted by epikoinos
Prompts 501-508: Salazar/Rowena
requested by mystrade-and-johnlock-fangirl
- “Argument for the sake of argument is worthless, Salazar.”
- After Salazar’s disappearance from Hogwarts, Rowena doesn’t speak for a month.
- Anonymous gifts start appearing on Rowena’s hearth.
- With Beltane fast approaching, Salazar has a question for Rowena.
- “He likes to watch her teach classes,” Helga whispered to Godric, a sweet smile spreading across her face.
- Salazar sends his regards after Helena’s death.
- The pair trek through the woods and gather potion ingredients.
- Rowena falls ill, and Salazar won’t leave her bedside.
Requests are open!
Requests for prompts?
Because this happened.
Answer with a genre, a character, a ship, or an era.
PSA: DAILY prompts are on hiatus.
I’ve had a ton of fun with this blog over the past year and a half, and I’m sorry to stop the daily posts, but there’s only so much I can do before I start repeating myself. With 500 existing prompts to work from, I hope that you all find enough inspiration to keep writing through summer holidays.
That being said, this blog will still be active.
- If you want prompts for specific characters or ships, please let me know and I’ll make a list of 5-10 custom prompts for you.
- If you have prompts that you would like to submit, I will still publish them.
- If you write fics based on our prompts, I will keep posting Saturday masterposts.
Anything you need, please feel free to ask. I’m always here for writers and readers alike. There’s always a chance daily prompts will come back in the future, but I won’t make any promises.
Thank you for all the support.
Track Title: I'm Your Villain
Artist: Franz Ferdinand
Prompt 500. Music Prompt
I’m Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand
Prompt 499. Helga and Rowena meet while travelling.
Prompt 498. After moving in with James, Sirius meets Andromeda for coffee in Diagon Alley.